Simple Doodled Notepads

Just finished my first commission work for 2014, these simple doodled black and white notepads...

 
Like what I said, these notepads have a very simple design... a doodled border and names that look handwritten. I like the simplicity and I think they're great gifts for guys, too. And look! I used one of my hand-carved stamps on the packaging...

 
This one’s a rush job… I started it the day before yesterday and to be delivered later today. Good thing I’m not busy. Good thing, too, that and I was able to finish these pads without me getting a cut on my fingers. Haha! I really hope this is the start of a very good year for me.

Anyway, if you also need personalized notepads like these for personal use, gift-giving, or event favors, don’t hesitate to contact me, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment