MTO: Superhero Invites

Just want to show you how the superhero invites I was working on looks like when finished. It took me several tries before I made one that works. Yeah, I know, I'm a paper killer. ㅠㅠ Anyway, I love, love, love how it turned out and I'm very glad that my client loves them, too.

Here are some photos of the invites shown in different angles, plus, the matching names and seals for the envelopes, and favor tags!











It's my first time doing such kind of invitation and I really had fun working on these... I kinda wish there were more to do. I felt sad when I finished. Haha.

If you want me to make something like this for your or your child's event, drop me a message here or shoot me an email asmachica at yahoo dot com. You can also message me on my Facebook page (link at the sidebar) or my FB Shop www.fb.com/StudioPixelDust.

17 comments:

  1. Waaaah so cool! We did a superhero theme party for my daughter as well. I love your invites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I got the idea in the internet. It was a challenge doing it, though, but it was fun. :)

      Delete
  2. Cool and looks fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool invites! I love the theme, I wish I was still a kid hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the concept! Love the sfx style for the name tags. Keep it up sis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cool! Love the superhero girls! What happened when you pulled the "pull" sign? :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The super heroes stands up and the details of the party is revealed (like on the third pictrure). :0

      Delete
  6. I'll bookmark this sis for my son's 5th birthday next year. He's into superheroes and he will love to have an invite like this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the idea Sis. This super hero invites look so cool and fun to make, it surely impress everyone. I like the design as well so perfect for the super hero party theme.:)
    http://www.sweetcuisinera.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your creativity.I am sure your client is pleased with the outcome. The guests would be thrilled to receive such an invitation, too. Would you do a tutorial on some of your crafts?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The super hero invites is amazing! I love the designs, the color and so perfect for a BOY birthday party theme. :)
    http://www.wish4less.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This invite lools really great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice! You're very talented

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cool invitation card. How was the party?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very creative! I love DIY invites. The time allotted for planning and eventually creating a masterpiece could be long and exhaustive. Btw, your blog has so many artistic ideas. Ang galing nyo :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So creatively done. Can also serve as a giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! These super hero invites are really cute and perfect for a themed kiddie party. Based on the photos it looks like the invitations were done by professionals! Congratulations for a job well done! :)

    ReplyDelete