Paper Toys: The Walkind Dead's Rick, Daryl & Michonne

I was preoccupied making paper toys before typhoon Glenda hit the Philippines and, yes, as the title says, I did The Walking Dead's Rick's, Daryl's and Michonne's. Thanks to Enrique for sharing his templates! (Although, I'd love it if he also shared his other TWD templates especially the zombies. :))

I was also able to take photos of the paper toys, complete with backdrop and all, before the series of rotating brownouts. Don't I have much free time on my hands, huh? Haha!

First, here are photos of the paper toys and the backdrop with my ever reliable P250 desk lamp.



Now, here's the staged photo of the toys with the backdrop and a little help from Photoshop...


I'm actually thinking of tackling Adobe Illustrator to learn how to make my own paper toys (and clip arts, too) but I'm still finding time to do it. I'm too lazy for it right now. Haha! But I can't wait for The Walking Dead Season 5! Haha!

My next paper toy project: The Simpsons. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment