DIY Chalkboard Labels

I made a new discovery at the National Bookstore Warehouse House earlier this year... self-adhesive blackboard! Sorry if I've been living under the rock but I didn't know such thing existed. Haha! Well, it's not really blackboard but it's a black sheet with a rough plastic-y surface. Here's a closer look at the sticker...


I bought it for only P25 for a pack of 6 8.25x11.75 sheets. (Original price was P55.) Also, it might interest you that they also have self-adhesive whiteboard.

First thing I did with the sticker was to make chalkboard labels. I thought of using chalk pencil but realized that it smears and gets erased over time, so, I used a white colored pencil instead. Here's what I came up with...



What do you think? Close enough to the real thing, right? Next time I'll try using pastel pencil for more vibrance and I'll play with other colors, too.

In case you're wondering, those are dvds of raw files of some of my favorite series and videos of my favorite groups. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment