The List Project: Ice Cream and Toys

Here are my lists for day 2 and day 3.

Day 2: Ice Cream Flavors That I Love. I love ice cream! I've tried a lot of flavors and loved almost all of them. But my favorite flavors are the uncomplicated ones on my list. Click the images to view full size.


The word sarang is a Korean word which means love and the title was inspired by the Korean song Lovin' Ice Cream. Go search it in YouTube, it's a really cute song with very nice lyrics, too.

Day 3:  Favorite Toys When I Was A Kid. Instead of a word list, I made a short list with images. Short because there were still a lot more but I just included some of the toys. The most fun part the Barbie dolls... they really brought back a lot of memories. The ones I included were the ones I remember playing with. Some were originally mine and some were hand-me downs from my sister and cousin.


How about you? What flavors of ice cream do you love and what are your favorite toys?

No comments:

Post a Comment