Tao Kae Noi

I am on the lookout for this particular nori... it's a Japanese brand (but I don't know the name), It's snack sized, and it has a wasabi flavor. I still haven't found it since the first time I've tasted it, which was about two years ago (sad, I know), and nothing else comes close.

Anyway, I tried this particular brand from Thailand, Tao Kae Noi, and it tastes good, too. Yes, they have a wasabi flavor, too, which was the one I tried. Aside from the original and wasabi, the other flavors are hot & spicy, tom yum goong, tomato sauce, seafood, pizza. I'm intrigued with the tom yum goong and tomato sauce flavors... gotta try them next.




Nori is a favorite at home, not only of the adults but also the kids. Open one pack and it'll be gone in less than a minute. Haha!

And this is how I eat it...


No comments:

Post a Comment