Happy 501 Day!

Aside from being a crafter, I'm also a fangirl. And yes, it's May 1st... 5/01... 501 day! This day is very special for Triple S (SS501 fans) for the obvious reason and to celebrate, my SS501 collection had a photoshoot and I posted it on Facebook. Well, I'm doing a general cleaning of my room and I took everything out of the cabinet to clean them, so, might as well take a picture, right? I'm not bragging about my collection but I'm really to be a Triple S. Anyway, here's a peek at one of the items (photo link to the album on Facebook)...

My SS501 Collection

I haven't included the other items, yet, like calendars, magazines, trinkets, etc. Will do so sometime soon and will post about it here, of course. That includes gifties from friends.

I still have a lot missing from my collection and my dream is to complete it or be as close to complete as it can get. If you want to add to my collection, you can check my SS501 wishlist on Pinterest to see which items I don't have, yet. Of course, I'll be very happy to receive anything SS501 related or anything green.

No comments:

Post a Comment