Old School Friendship Bracelet

My niece saw me making an old school friendship bracelet one day (the one with different colors of threads and a LOT of knotting), she got curious and asked me to teach her. I did and now she's hooked. Imagine this, she promised about 18 of her classmates she'd make them one each this summer. I don't know where she gets her energy, really. My fault, I know. Haha! Now, a trip to Divisoria won't be complete without me buying her threads.Anyway, she asked me to help make her classmates' bracelets and now I'm hooked again, too. Haha!

Here's one that I just finished, take a look.


What do you think? It's a little hard to do because of the not so flexible thick natural thread. (I don't even know what it's called. Haha!) Despite the difficulties, I lurve how it turned out! But I did make a booboo... well, not exactly a booboo but a room for improvement.


Did you notice it? One end has a knot and the other one doesn't? I'd like both ends to be knot-free but I don't know to do the other one, yet. Haha! So, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment