SS501 Week

This week is also SS501 week. Why? First is because it's Kim Hyun Joong's 28tth (29th - Korean age) birthday last Friday, June 6. As a gift (although I won't be giving it to him :P), I made use of what I learned at a workshop a few weeks ago and painted him a watercolor version of U:ZOOSIN, his official character. ^^


He's a charming little alien, isn't he?

Next reason why it's a SS501 kind of week is because my boys (SS501) are celebrating their 9th anniversary today! Yay! Well, they're not together as a group right now but soon. ^^ To show them how much I love them... this...


This was when I was in Lobo a few weeks ago. (Look at those angry veins on my feet. Haha!) I did this and a couple more. (I'll post those with some of my other Lobo photos in the next few days.)

I celebrated by watching SS501 videos and listening to their songs all day. That includes their mushy videos which made me cry again, of course. I miss my boys terribly!!! ㅠㅠ

No comments:

Post a Comment