Happy Mail Week

Last week was a happy mail week for me. Not only did I receive a very nice package but my letter for a letter-writing campaign and my hand-bound books for an online craft swap already arrived their destinations. Wee!

First of all is the letter-writing campaign. I was following a blog about a calligraphy tutorial and I saw this post about a letter-writing campaign. I am into mail swaps, I am trying to learn calligraphy, and I love anything paper, so, I joined.

I used one of the stationery I received from the craft soirée that I joined last year. I didn't take a picture of my letter anymore because my handwriting that time was crappy. Haha! Instead, here's a picture of the stationery that I used which was made by my groupmate or swapmate, Mab.


Pretty, isn't it? And very creative, too! Here's her Instagram post... you an see my messy handwriting here. Haha!


My letter finally reached Sarah of The Paper Chronicles and you can read all about it here. Thanks again, Sarah, for the letter-writing campaign! I really love the idea and I wish there are more like this.

Next is my hand-bound books for the Online Craft Swap 2014, PH version. I mailed the notebooks on Friday and it arrived the next day. Louie posted about them on Instagram and I'm really glad she liked them. You can see photos of the notebooks on my previous post.


Last but definitely not the least is my package from my swap buddy from the same online craft swap. I received it on Friday but haven't got the time to post about it, yet. It's from from someone named Melza and I do hope I get to meet her personally one day.

I love everything that she sent me! Here they are...




The felt craft is so pretty! Like what I said on my IG post, I now have the sea, the moon, and the stars in my room with a bonus cityscape, too! The art knife and mat I already have but I still love them because one can never have too many craft supplies. Agree? Haha! I'm going to put these in my everyday carry. ;) The rubber stamps... I am actually pondering over buying one set like this. Now, I don't have to because I already have one. Yay! Thank you so much Melza! ETA: Just heard from Melza and she said that the felt craft was inspired by the Victoria Harbor in Hong Kong and the craft materials were bought in Shanghai. Thanks again! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment