ADAM Bomb + Garfield

Everyone, say hello to ADAM Bomb, the newest addition to my paper toys collection.


He's the one I was telling you about a couple of posts ago. Ain't he a cutie? If you're not familiar with him, he's one of the Garbage Pail Kids, a series of trading cards designed to parody the Cabbage Patch Kids dolls. I used to collect these cards when I was in high school or college (I'm really not sure when) and I'm thinking of collecting them again.ADAM is the only GPK paper toy I found in the net (there's also the trash can but it's only available to the 30 Years of Garbage pledgers) and I really hope they do make more.

Anyway, he's got a twin buddy in my collection (they're twins because I made them on the same day)... please say hi to Garfield...
 

Garfield is another favorite character of mine. We both hate Mondays, we both don't eat raisins, we both love lasagnas, we're both fond of dogs, and last but definitely not the least is we're both fat and lazy. Haha! Need I say more? :P

Now, here's a teaser to a set of paper toys I'm making now...


No comments:

Post a Comment