The 3 Great Swingers

Here is the last installment of the paper toys I've already done before I start posting the new ones. Meet The 3 Great Swingers... Sammy Davis, Jr., Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra. Thanks to The Paper Pack by Kriegel for the templates. (I also copied how he took photos of the three paper toys. Haha!)







These three were a challenge to make and I'm thinking of doing them again, slowly and carefully this time. (Yeah, I'm OC like that. Haha!)

I'm also planning to make Sammy a little bigger because they look good displayed together except that Sammy's a bit smaller than the other two. It's him or I'll have to make the other two smaller (which I think will be more difficult to build). We'll see...

I just have a couple more templates lined up to be built then I'll wok on these three again.

No comments:

Post a Comment