Sunny Came Home

Sunny Came Home by Shawn Colvin is one of my favorite songs and I was listening to it on repeat when I decided to practice calligraphy a little. Of course, my piece was inspired by the song... my favorite lines in the lyrics...


Please, excuse the imperfections... I'm still trying to learn calligraphy and still trying to find my own style. In case you can't read it clearly (Ha!), here's what it says:

Days go by I'm hypnotized
I'm walking on a wire
I close my eyes and fly out of
my mind into the fire

And look! I used my hand-carved foliage stamp, too. :P

On another note, Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day is already on the 27th this month and I'm still contemplating if I'm going to sign up. I already have a pinhole camera and it's already loaded with a film but I haven't tested it, yet. The first time I tried pinhole photography wasn't very successful and I'm thinking that this time might not be, too. Sigh... but I think I'll still sign up anyway, I just hope I remember to. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment