Paper Toy Time Again

I'll be leaving in a few for the pro-RH Bill rally in Baguio tomorrow (Hello sunburn!) but before I leave, I just want to share something with you because I'm really excited about it. My printer/scanner is now fixed. Yay! The scanner was misaligned for some reason while I was scanning my postcards and since it's a scanner and printer in one, the printer won't function, too, unless I get the scanner fixed first. So, I brought it to the service center yesterday and finally got it fixed. Now, I'm back to making paper toys. Woohoo! Haha! Yeah, I'm this excited about this particular one and this can't wait until get back from my trip (that's tomorrow evening LOL).

So, before I leave for Baguio, I leave you with this...

 
Garbage Pail Kids!!! Yeah, baby! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment