I am... unstoppable

I joined Redditgifts last year but only I joined an exchange this year. I joined a very simple one... stickers exchange. As always, I was a buzzer beater and sent my package on the deadline when I had weeks before to do so. My giftee hasn't received it but I hope she'll get it soon and that she'll like it.

On the other hand, my gift from my Stickers Santa arrived last week. I went to the post office yesterday to claim it and here's what I got...



Honestly, I was a little disappointed because I'm not really a fan of dinosaurs and I was expecting more. But I'm starting to love this red dino and thinks that this sticker is really meant for me because I am... unstoppable! Haha!

Completing this exchange got me a trophy on my Redditgifts profile. Yay! And I signed up for my second exchange... the Tim Burton exchange. (Edward Scissorhands!) I'm so excited this and can't wait to see who my giftee will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment