Handmade Stationery Sets

I put to use one of the handmade stationery I received from the craft soirée I attended last year by joining a letter-writing campaign. I will tell you more about the campaign next time when my letter already reached its destination. Right now, I just want to show the handmade stationery sheets that I sent the website owner. My crafty hands were itching, I just had to do some crafting. Haha. Here's what I sent her...


Wish I could have done more but I was in a hurry to go to the post office and my hand already hurt from all the doodling. Yes, these are all hand-drawn. As much as I wanted to just digitize my doodle and print it, I couldn't because my printer is still not working. Do you think she'll like it?

I also made another set of handmade stationery, this time for my best friend who's in the country for a short vacation. This time it's not doodled but hand-stamped instead. I used stamps that I recently bought and again on kraft paper.

 
I told her I had something for her and handed the set in an envelope. She opened the envelope right away to take a peek and she liked it.

Bu the way, if you'd like these handmade stationery sets, I do accept orders for them. They're great for personal collection, teachers' gifts, bridesmaids gifts, bridal shower favors, baby shower favors, etc. Just give me a holler and we'll talk about it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Buge!! Your lovely letter & notes are on the Paper Chronicles blog today ... please check it out! Thank you so much for writing in :)
    my best, Sarah

    ReplyDelete